Why Work With Us?
When you work for Duquesne Commercial Funding, you work for a company that cultivates a culture of community while encouraging the entrepreneurial. We support the freedom needed to build your own success.
At Duquesne Commercial Funding, we provide real value to our clients by getting them the best pricing for their loans. How do we do it? Our collaborative environment enables our team to get the best result on each deal.
Training & Support
At Duquesne Commercial Funding, we provide the necessary tools and support they’ll need to succeed. We encourage our employees to work on deal-specific, dynamic teams to ensure each deal gets done at the best possible price. Our team has closed more than 225 million in the last 2 years by demonstrating the efficiency and quality of our platform.
If you are interested in exploring our career opportunities, contact us at email@example.com and include a cover letter and resume.
At Duquesne Commercial Funding, we pride ourselves on offering a premier place to work. If you are looking for a great culture with people who really enjoy and are passionate about what they do, consider a career at Duquesne Commercial Funding.
Click position to expand/collapse details.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and organized, work well independently and with all levels of staff, have strong attention to detail, and able to multi-task and take on responsibility within a fast-paced, challenging work environment. Working knowledge of Adobe In-Design & Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel along with excellent interpersonal, communication and client service skills is required.
Varied responsibilities may include:
Working within a template to create marketing materials, brochures, flyers and proposals utilizing Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, Word, Excel
Create, send and track email blasts to marketing lists of brochures/flyers using ClickDimensions
Modifying photographs/images using Photoshop
Maintaining database information such as business contacts, marketing lists, mailings using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Providing day-to-day administrative support: preparing correspondence, filing, faxing, scanning.
Minimum of five years administrative experience and advance proficiency in MS Word and Intermediate Excel. Intermediate knowledge of Adobe In-Design and Photoshop. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and experience working in commercial real estate sales would be an asset.
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
The ideal candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and provide analysis in a real-time, as required basis, as well as multi-task and manage competing priorities in order to meet required deadlines.
Tasks and Responsibilities :
– Create discounted cash flow analyses using Argus and Excel and construct complex property development models
– Develop model inputs from discussions with brokers, property managers, construction experts and research resources
– Analyze value sensitivities to financing terms, growth rates, and leasing and expense inputs to DCF models
– Research and analyze demographic, market, sector and property data;
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent experience
– 2-3 years of prior commercial real estate experience, particularly with extensive financial analyses and data management knowledge
– Extensive experience with developing financial models, cash flow projections and analyses, NPV & IRR analysis and capital planning
– Proficiency with PC applications such as Argus, Microsoft Excel and Word with strong financial modeling skills
– Strong consulting, oral, written, presentation and facilitation skills
– Ability to work in a complex team environment across multiple departments
– A self-starter that has the ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with “Financial Analyst” in the subject line.
Start your career off early as a licensed real estate intern. Discover what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment at Duquesne Commercial Funding.
DCF interns learn the nuts and bolts of the business. Interns work strategically with capital advisory specialists, gaining valuable insight into the world of commercial real estate. The knowledge acquired through Duquesne Commercial Funding internship program enables young professionals to develop the necessary skills to thrive in commercial real estate, fostering professional success.
Highlights from our internship program include:
- Engaging in training sessions to learn the fundamentals of the real estate business
- Sitting in on phone calls and meetings to get a closer look at the various aspects of real estate transactions
- Networking within the real estate community to create strong, professional relationships
Among internship responsibilities are:
- Conduct research on market demands and trends
- Database management
- Assist in due diligence and property marketing
At the end of the program, interns receive a final evaluation that serves to provide guidance toward future career goals and hopefully a position at our firm.
- Strong academic performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Program” in the subject line.
(Phone interview first followed by in-person interviews.)